Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
MDF is generally denser than plywood and is is made up of separated fibres. However, MDF can be used as a building material similar in application to plywood. It is stronger and much denser than particle board is.
- Exterior grade panels
- Moisture resistant panels
- Thin panels for flooring and door skins
- Low density panels
- High dimension stability panels
Size & Thicknesses available
- Size : 2440 mm (8ft) x 1220 mm (4ft)
- Thicknesses : 7.5 mm & 16 mm
- Home and Office Furniture, Partitions and Wardrobes.
Mediumdensity fibreboard (MDF), is an engineered wood product made by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibres, often in a defibrator, combining it with wax and a resin binder, and forming panels by applying high temperature and pressure.